Wednesday, February 21, 2007

About me

Sharon is my English name, which is the sign of starting my new life in Australia. I have nerve had an English name before. I come from Shanghai China and I' ve been here since 2001.

I was a journalist in China, I had been achieved many dreams in Shanghai, which like I won National News Award and Shanghai News Award nine times, I have written few books... Now I'm a student here. I missed many things in my life---the interesting job, the environment which I am used to, the people whom I knew...my life is totally different now.

What do I like living here? I like best is the independence, nobody tells me what to do. Here I can do what I want, so I feel free. Also Sydney is the best city for living in the world, it has mild weather, fresh air, more space and friendly people, there things which I got and I like so much.

I miss something and get something, that's life, I think!

2 comments:

rosa ochoa said...

You are so right, Sharon. You miss something, but if you have the right attitude you will always gain something new that will enrich your life. I hope you can soon find many new experiences that make your life here as full as it was back in Shanghai.

Sharon said...

Thanks Rosa I hope so.